Top Ten States for Job Growth
Texas ranked number 1 in the U.S. in job growth for 2007.
The top ten states in job growth are:
- Texas gained 218,000 employees – more than double any other state.
- Florida gained 85,800 employees.
- California gained 78,800 employees.
- North Carolina gained 68,600 employees.
- New York gained 68,100 employees.
- Georgia gained 67,700 employees.
- Virginia gained 65,500 employees.
- Washington gained 58,700 employees.
- Utah gained 49,100 employees.
- Colorado gained 45,100 employees.
Source: United States Bureau of Labor Statistics 12/06 – 12/07.