NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
035-M1 Helicopter Spare Parts
Start Date: 02/2010
End Date: 02/2015
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 035-M1
035-M1 Helicopter Spare Parts
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CPA Contract No. 035-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C
NIGP Class/Item code(s) is listed on each item.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
CONTRACTOR PRICING, SPECIFICATIONS AND CONTRACTOR INFORMATION:
Payee ID No.: 11342548655
Airbus Helicopters, Inc.
2701 Forum Drive
Grand Prairie, Texas 75054
Contact: Christie White
Phone: (972) 641-3455
Fax: (972) 641-3761
- TERM OF CONTRACT: February 28, 2010 to February 29, 2012
Renewal Term: March 1, 2011 through February 29, 2012
Renewal Term: March 1, 2012 through February 28, 2013
Renewal Term: March 1, 2013 through February 28, 2014
Renewal Term: March 1, 2014 through February 28, 2015
- DELIVERY: Contractor must be notified to determine the best available delivery date.
- HELICOPTER WARRANTY: The helicopter and all additional airframe equipment provided by the airframe contractor shall have a warranty for the repair or replacement of parts, and the labor to repair or replace the parts, of not less than 1,000 flying hours or 24 months, whichever occurs first, after acceptance of the helicopter by a State of Texas authorized Agent from the completion contractor.
Any warranty repairs shall be performed at the applicable helicopter manufacturer's facility. If the helicopter is grounded due to a warranty repair item and mission demands require immediate repair and return to service, the appropriate Texas Agency shall make necessary repairs by the most expeditious means available and shall be reimbursed by the contractor.
- HELICOPTER COMPLETION WARRANTY: All work performed by the completion contractor shall be warranted by the completion contractor for repair, to include parts and labor, for not less than 1,000 flying hours or 24 months, whichever occurs first, after acceptance of the helicopter from the completion contractor as described in Attachment F, Completion Specification, section IV. A. Final Inspection. Any warranty repairs shall be performed at the assigned operating station of the helicopter, as determined by the respective State of Texas Agency, unless the respective agency should choose to have the warranty repairs performed at the facilities of the completion contractor.
The completion contractor shall ensure that all manufactures' warranties for purchased parts, components, and products, whether installed in a helicopter or delivered as loose equipment with a helicopter, are transferred to the Texas Agency releasing the purchase order allowing the agency full benefit of those warranties as offered by the manufacturers.
The completion contractor shall ensure that all manufacturers' warranty periods for purchased parts, components, and products, whether installed in a helicopter or delivered as loose equipment with a helicopter, begin with the date that the Texas Agency releasing the purchase order (herein referred to as Agency) accepts the helicopter as described in IV. A. Final Inspection. The completion contractor shall ensure that said Agency receives the full warranty period allowed by the parts, components, or products manufacturers, as though the Agency had purchased the part, component or product, and had immediately placed that part, component or product into the service of the Agency, having met all conditions required to receive the full effect of the manufacturers' warranty period.
Should the completion contractor fail to comply with the requirements of the preceding two (2) paragraphs, the completion contractor shall act in the part, component, or product manufacturers' stead, and shall satisfy the part, component, or product manufacturers' warranty obligation as though the requirements of the preceding two (2) paragraphs had been satisfied, so that the Texas Agency receives the full benefit of those warranties as offered by the manufacturers, now provided by the completion contractor.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, Amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.