NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
175-M1 Chemical Lab Equipment And Supplies
End Date: 08/2014
Section 1 - Special Instructions and Conditions
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 175-M1
Chemical Lab Equipment and Supplies
HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CPA Contract No. 175-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
- CONTRACT PRICING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
Award Dates: March 12, 2010 and Oct. 28, 2010
Payee ID No.: 13303730777
LIFE TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
5791 Van Allen Way
Carlsbad, California 92008
Award Date: Jan. 4, 2012
Payee ID No.: 10421702332
290 Concord Road
Billerica, MA 01821
Award Date: January 13, 2014
Payee ID No.: 13913888114
2800 Woods Hollow Road
Madison WI 53711-5399
Customer Service: Julie Schweitzer
Phone: 608-274-1181 Ext. 1398
Award Date: February 28, 2012
Payee ID No.: 19541413068
Qiagen, Inc 27220 Turnberry Lane, Suite 200
Valencia, CA 91355
Contact: Deborah Burch
Phone: 800-426-8157 X23691 or 661-701-3691
Award Date: Sept. 1, 2010
Payee ID No.: 19120957360
1725 Del Amo Boulevard
Torrance, California 90501
Award Date: Dec. 23, 2010
PO Box 602740
Charlotte NC 28260-2740
Phone: 919-352-5128 X19409
TERM OF CONTRACT: September 1, 2010 thru August 31, 2011
Renewal Term: September 1, 2011 thru August 31, 2012
Renewal Term: September 1, 2012 thru August 31, 2013
Renewal Term: September 1, 2013 thru August 31, 2014
4th Renewal Period: September 1, 2014 thru August 31, 2015
- DELIVERY: Reference Contract Pricing Information for delivery requirements ARO.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: All shipping shall be F.O.B. destination to location(s) specified on the purchase order. Freight is priced separately and should be added as a separate line item on orders and invoices.
- RESTOCKING FEE: There will be a 15% plus freight restocking fee for items returned.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE: The Comptroller of
Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor
performance program for use by all ordering
entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10,
Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor
Performance and Debarment Program relies on the
ordering entity's participation in gathering
information on vendor performance. Ordering
Entities shall report vendor performance on
purchases over $25,000 from contracts
administered by the commission or any other
purchase over $25,000 made through delegated
authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies
are additionally encouraged to report vendor
performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA Vendor Performance Tracking System. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.