NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
345-M2 Laboratory Protective Gear Kits and Replenishment Items
Start Date: 08/2010
End Date: 08/2013
Section 1 - Special Instructions and Conditions
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 345-M2
Laboratory Protective Gear Kits and Replenishment Items
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers are to issue their internal purchase order form which must reference Contract No. 345-M2 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agency Use - Purchase Category Code: C
NIGP Commodity Codes: 345-74
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the authorized ordering entity (State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative members).
- CONTRACTORS AND CONTRACT DOCUMENTATION:
Payee ID No.: 1-74-228-0153-4
Company Name: Safety Supply Inc
11827 Tech Com Dr #114
San Antonio TX 78233-6015
Contact: Traci Mestas
EXPEDITED PAYMENT TERM DISCOUNT: .5% if invoice paid in 10 days
- TERM OF CONTRACT: August 30, 2010 through August 31, 2011
Renewal Term: September 1, 2011 through August 31, 2012
Renewal Term: September 1, 2012 through August 31, 2013
3rd Renewal Period: September 1, 2013 through August 31, 2014
- DELIVERY: A delivery schedule after receipt of order (ARO) is provided with each line item.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: All shipping is F.O.B. destination. Prices include all shipping and handling fees.
- WARRANTY: The Manufacturer’s standard warranty applies to all items listed on the contract.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Virginia Turrubiarte-Gomez, CTPM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-3697
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.