NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
390-M1 - FOODS: PERISHABLE
Start Date: 08/2010
End Date: 08/2014
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 390-M1
TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 390-M1
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CPA Contract No. 390-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C
NIGP Class/Item Code:
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
- CONTRACT PRICING INFORMATION (XLS)
Payee ID No.: 13627040432
785 Old Swamp Rd
Contact: Jay Kurtz
Email: ginny.platt a devro-casings.com
Payee ID No.: 15620615565
National Food Sales, Inc
3555 Center Circle Bldg D
Fort Mill SC 29715
Payee ID No.: 12234553241
Nitta Casings, Inc
Attn: Customer Service
141 Southside Avenue
Bridgewater NJ 08807
Email for purchase orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payee ID No.: 15709218117
Package Concepts & Materials, Inc
1023 1000 Oaks Blvd
Greenville SC 29601
Contact: Peter Bylenga
Payee ID No.: 13835587422
PO Box 6231
Traverse City MI 49696
Contact: Kristin Marcus
Phone: 231-935-1580 ext 35
Payee ID No.: 17524299264
Shamrock Meats Inc
PO Box 230
Shamrock TX 79079
Contact: Donnese Taylor
Payee ID No.: 12712820120
1355 Bandstown Rd, ste 120
Louisville KY 40204
Contact: Erica Butcher
- TERM OF CONTRACT: August 17, 2010 thru August 31, 2011
Renewal Term: September 1, 2011 thru August 31, 2012
Renewal Term: September 1, 2012 thru August 31, 2013
Renewal Term: September 1, 2013 thru August 31, 2014
RENEWAL OPTIONS: Four (4) one-year periods, if exercised:
4th Renewal Period: September 1, 2014 thru August 31, 2015
- DELIVERY: Reference Contract Pricing Information
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: F.O.B Destination. Prices include all shipping; handling fees; fuel surcharges and any other freight related fees.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Virginia Turrubiarte-Gomez, CTPM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-3697
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.