NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
390-M2 Ice: Cubed, Crushed and Block
Start Date: 01/2011
End Date: 12/2014
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 390-M2
Ice: Cubed, Crushed and Block
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order for one-time or blanket orders for scheduled deliveries and reference CPA Contract No. 390-M2 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C
NIGP Class/Item code(s) is listed on each item.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
- CONTRACT PRICING INFORMATION (XLS)
At no additional charge to the customer, the Contractor shall provide:
- A merchandiser for the proper storage and dispensing of ice.
- Installation, maintenance to include all repairs and replacements as necessary to keep the merchandiser in good operating condition.
Note: The customer will be responsible for provision of electrical outlets.
Payee ID No: 1751842960
Blue American Ice Co., Inc.
619 E. Jefferson
Whitney TX 76692
Contact: Gary Burrows
Payee ID No.: 1752244985
Reddy Ice Corporation
12101 Dessau Road, #2708
Austin TX 78754
Contact: Ryan Crnic
Payee ID No: 1742918747
Victoria Ice Company
604 W. Gonzales St.
Yoakum TX 77995
Contact: Joe Hagan
- INITIAL TERM OF CONTRACT: February 12, 2010 through December 31, 2010
RENEWAL TERM: January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011
RENEWAL TERM: January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012
RENEWAL TERM: January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013
RENEWAL TERM: January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014
- DELIVERY: Within 24 hours after receipt of order or call-out.
Delivery shall be made during the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (CT) of the Customer unless prior approval for after-hours delivery has been obtained from the Customer. Contractor is encouraged to obtain ordering entities’ hours of operation at time of order.
Providing ice which does not meet all specification requirements does not constitute delivery. Delivery does not occur until the Contractor delivers products in full compliance with the specifications to Customer’s F.O.B. destination, unless delivery is specifically accepted, in whole or in part, by the customer. Customer reserves the right to require new delivery or a refund in the event that ice not meeting specifications is discovered after payment has been made.
If delay is foreseen, Contractor shall give written notice to the customer and must keep customer advised at all times of status of order. Default in promised delivery (without accepted reasons) or failure to meet specifications authorizes the customer to purchase goods and services elsewhere.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Dana Edwards, CTPM Phone: (512) 463-2563 E-mail:email@example.com
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.