NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
760-M1 Replacement Parts for Road and Highway Equipment
Start Date: 08/2010
End Date: 07/2014
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 760-M1
Replacement Parts for Road and Highway Equipment
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CPA Contract No. 760-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C
NIGP Class/Item code(s) is listed on each item.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
- CONTRACTORS AND CONTRACT DOCUMENTATION:
Payee ID No.: 11603808905
Chemung Supply Company Corp.
2420 Corning Road
Elmira, NY 14902
Contact: Marc Stemerman
Phone: (607) 733-5506
Fax: (607) 732-5379
Payee ID No.: 17413899935
Holt Texas, LTD.
DBA Holt Cat
3302 South W.W. White Road
San Antonio, TX 78222
Contact: Angela Graf
Email: email@example.com EXPEDITED PAYMENT TERM DISCOUNT:
Holt Cat - 2% Discount for Invoice(s) Paid In 10 Days
Payee ID No.: 12004216110
Mustang Machinery Company, LTD
DBA Mustang Cat
12800 Northwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77040
Contact: Robert Mercado
Payee ID No.: 12313998036
66 East Main Street
New Kingstown, PA 17072
Contact: Cameron Valk
Phone: (717) 766-0711
Fax: (717) 697-6297
Payee ID No.: 1742765226200
Warren Power & Machinery, INC.
DBA Warren Cat
10325 W. County RD. 117
Midland, TX 79706
- TERM OF CONTRACT: August 1, 2010 through July 31, 2011
Renewal Term: August 1, 2010 through July 31, 2011
Renewal Term: August 1, 2011 through July 31, 2012
Renewal Term: August 1, 2012 through July 31, 2013
Renewal Term: August 1, 2013 through July 31, 2014
- DELIVERY: Refer to the contract pricing sheet for detailed delivery days after receipt of order.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: FOB destination unless noted otherwise on the contract pricing sheet.
- WARRANTY: Shall be warranted against defects for two (2) years from the date of delivery unless noted otherwise on the contract pricing sheet.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Manuel Perez, CTPM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-2469
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.