NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
765-M1 ROAD AND HIGHWAY EQUIPMENT; EARTH HANDLING AND GRADING
Start Date: 12/2010
End Date: 12/2013
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CPA Contract No. 765-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C
NIGP Class/Item code(s):
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
- CONTRACT PRICING(XLS)
- SPECIFICATIONS AND WARRANTY:
Detailed Warranty Requirements for:
Spreaders: Refer to Part II, Paragraph 12 of TxDOT Specification No. 765-66-88 (PDF)
Sweepers: Refer to Part IV of TxDOT Specficiation No. 765-77-77 (PDF)
Payee ID No.: 17519037562
Equipment Southwest Inc.
425 S. Loop 12
Irving, Texas 75060
Contact: Dale Patterson, Sales Manager
Phone: (972) 554-0725
Fax: (972) 554-0194
Payee ID No.: 13623353904
502 N. Vermillion Street
Streator, Il 61364
Contact: Duane Kruger, Sales Manager
Phone: (815) 673-4321
Fax: (815) 672-2678
Payee ID No.: 17606675076
Four Seasons Equipment
4120 Cedar Lake Drive
Dallas, Texas 75227
Contact: Dale DuBord, Vice President
Payee ID No.: 12616711722
Texas Municipal Equipment, LLC
PO Box 121261
420 Lillard Road, #106
Arlington, Texas 76012
Contact: Marcie Stewart
Phone: (817) 269-6677
Fax: (469) 675-6575
Payee ID No.: 17416937385
P.O. Box 2368
225 Industrial East
Waco, Texas 76703
Contact: Kaye Morgan
Phone: (254) 799-5546
Fax: (254) 799-2722
- TERM OF CONTRACT: December 21, 2010 through December 31, 2011
Renewal Term: January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012
Renewal Term: January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013
3rd Renewal Period: January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014
4th Renewal Period: January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Manuel Perez, CTPM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-2469
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.