NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
830-M1 TANKS: MOBILE, PORTABLE, STATIONARY, AND UNDERGROUND TYPES
Start Date: 03/2010
End Date: 08/2014
- CONTRACT NO: 830-M1
TANKS: MOBILE, PORTABLE, STATIONARY, AND UNDERGROUND TYPES
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order for one-time or blanket orders for scheduled deliveries and reference CPA Contract No. 390-M2 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: PCC C
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
- CONTRACTORS and PRICING:
Wylie Mfg. Co.
702 E 40th
Lubbock TX 79404
Contact: Chad Kolar
Payee ID No.: 12056372720
2000 Old Whitfield Road
Pearl, MS 39208
Contact: David Sitton
- INITIAL TERM OF CONTRACT: March 9, 2010 thru August 31, 2010
Renewal Term: September 1, 2010 thru August 31, 2011
Renewal Term: September 1, 2011 thru August 31, 2012
Renewal Term: September 1, 2012 thru August 31, 2013
Renewal Term: September 1, 2013 thru August 31, 2014
- DELIVERY DAYS ARO:
Duraco, Inc. -- 30 Days
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: FOB Destination, freight included in unit price.
- WARRANTY: Reference Contractor Pricing Information
- EXPEDITED PAYMENT TERM DISCOUNT:
Duraco, Inc. - 1% in 10 Days
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Dee Dorsey, CTPM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 475-2459
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.