NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
850-M1 TEXTILES, FIBERS AND PIECE GOODS
Start Date: 02/2011
End Date: 11/2014
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 850-M1
TEXTILES, FIBERS AND PIECE GOODS
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CPA Contract No. 850-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C
NIGP Class/Item code(s) is listed on each item.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
- CONTRACTORS AND CONTRACT DOCUMENTATION:
Payee ID No.: 12232196985
Atlantic Textiles Company
PO Box 64747
Souderton PA 18964
Contact: Peter Mimmo
Phone: (215) 721-3888
Fax: (215) 721-7763
Payee ID No.: 16511378784
Caltak Enterprise, LLC
8300 SW 8th Street, Suite 304
Miami, FL 33144
Contact: Carlos Ordoqui
Phone: (305) 267-3490
Payee ID No.: 18004312619
17 Le Mans
Newport Coast, CA 92657
Contact: Ray Shak
Phone: (949) 706-3202
Fax: (949) 209-1821
Purchase Order shall be sent to fax number
Payee ID No.: 13310133114
1920 W. Warner Ave, Suite #N-O
Santa Ana, CA 92705-5547
Contact: Deniz Erdinc
Phone: (714) 389-9600
Fax: (714) 389-9696
Email for Purchase Orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payee ID No.: 12227761686
DAF Products, Inc.
420 Braen Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07430
Contact: Karen Kliemisch
Phone: (201) 251-1222
Fax: (201) 251-1221
Payee ID No.: 10611696989
Tabb Textiles Co Inc
PO Box 2707
Opelika, AL 36801
Contact: Marsha Thrift
Phone: (334) 745-6762
Fax: (334) 745-2377
PO email: Email: email@example.com
- TERM OF CONTRACT: February 24, 2011 through November 30, 2011
Renewal Term: December 1, 2011 through November 30, 2012
Renewal Term: December 1, 2012 through November 30, 2013
Renewal Term: December 1, 2013 through November 30, 2014
4th Renewal Period: December 1, 2014 through November 30, 2015
- DELIVERY: Please reference the Contract Pricing Information.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: All shipping shall be F.O.B. destination. Prices include all shipping and handling fees unless stated otherwise.
Tabb Textiles Co., Inc. is responsible for all related freight charges for the recycled fiber, provided by TDCJ to the Contractor, for the blanket fabric, in addition to freight charges of the finished product.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Sara Van Bergen, CTPM, CTCM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 936-8592
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.