NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
875-M1 VETERINARY SUPPLIES
Start Date: 09/2011
End Date: 08/2013
- CONTRACT NO: CONTRACT 875-M1
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order for one-time or blanket orders and reference CPA Contract No. 875-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: PCC C
NIGP Code(s): 875-58
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
- CONTRACT PRICING INFORMATION (XLS)
Payee ID No: 1522048950200
Merial Limited DBA Merial LLC
3239 Satellite Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096
Contact: Margie M. Lyness
- INITIAL TERM OF CONTRACT: September 27, 2011 through August 31, 2012
Renewal Term: September 1, 2012 through August 31, 2013
2nd Renewal Period: September 1, 2013 – August 31, 2014
3rd Renewal Period: September 1, 2014– August 31, 2015
4th Renewal Period: September 1, 2015– August 31, 2016
- DELIVERY DAYS ARO: 60
- SHIPPING: FOB Destination, freight prepaid and included in unit price
- REFRIGERATED STORAGE:
Customers may request the use of a refrigerated trailer for storage purposes after delivery. This must be coordinated at least 30 calendar days prior to delivery. If the contractor agrees to provide a refrigerated trailer for bait storage, it is provided free of charge for a maximum of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery. Trailer rental fees of $105/day will be assessed each day after the fourteen (14) calendar days. The customer shall be solely responsible for all fuel for the refrigeration units, liability insurance for the refrigerated trailer, and liability insurance for the Product contained within the trailer.
- WARRANTY: The contractor will provide guidelines to Customer related to the proper use of the Product. Customer shall be responsible for the dissemination of this information, as well as conducting training as needed for its employees, agents and contractors who may be involved in the storage, distribution or use of the Product. Customer agrees to hold the contractor harmless for any and all use or distribution of the Product. The contractor represents and warrants only that the product has obtained the necessary approval/licensure from the United States Department of Agriculture. The contractor makes no other warranties or representations with respect to the product and hereby expressly disclaims any and all other warranties of any kind with respect to the product, whether express or implied, including without limitation, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-3506
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.