NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
905-10 - GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SERVICES
Start Date: 09/2009
End Date: 08/2011
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SERVICES
CCG CONTRACT NO. CCG-GIS-2008-001
The Council on Competitive Government (CCG) Geographic Information Services contract allows state agencies and local governments to acquire GIS related imagery, geospatial datasets, and related services at reduced rates from a prequalified vendor pool.
- HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CCG Contract No. CCG-GIS-2008-001 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agency Use: Doc Type 9
Legal Cite for Purchase Order: Government Code 2162.105 State Council on Competitive Government
NIGP Class/Item Code: 905-10
- CONTRACTORS AND CONTRACT DOCUMENTATION:
For information on Approved Service Providers and detailed instructions on the procurement process, please reference the Texas Natural Resources Information System (TNRIS) High Priority Imagery and Datasets Information webpage of the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB).Vendor ID Numbers:
- Fugro EarthData - 1521931066900
- Aero-Metris - 1391133181001
- 3001 International - 720748100 (TAXID)
- MJ Harden - 760376355 (TAXID)
- Sanborn - 1133980333700
- North West Geomatics - 1123710767400
- Photo Science - 16111838950058665
- Kucera International - 1340808463300
- PBS&J - 1590896138401
- Bohannan Huston - 1850202170400
- Merrick - 940499702 (TAXID)
- Woolpert - 201391406 (TAXID)
- Digital Globe - 3114208 (TAXID)
- URS - 1742770842900
- Terrapoint - 200367479 (TAXID)
- SAM - 1742704974100
- Gorrondonna & Associates - 752332970 (TAXID)
- Contact One - 1020692780700
- Michael Baker - 1251228638100
- TERM OF CONTRACT: September 2009 thru August 31, 2011
1st Renewal Period: September 1, 2011 thru August 31, 2013
2nd Renewal Period: September 1, 2013 thru August 31, 2015
- CCG CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes,
amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Texas Water Development Board
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.