Texas Property Tax
All forms below are PDF files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to download the latest version to view,
fill and print the forms.
- 50-162 Appointment of Agent
- 50-163 Account Update for Agent-Represented Property
- 50-170 Request for Separate Taxation of Standing Timber
- 50-171 Request for Separate Taxation of an Undivided Interest
- 50-172 Operator's Request for Joint Taxation of Mineral Interest
- 50-173 Separate Taxation for Cooperative Housing Corporation
- 50-238 Property Owner's Request for Performance Audit of Appraisal District
- 50-239 Taxing Unit Request for Performance Audit of Appraisal District
- 50-241 Appointment of Agent for Residential Property
- 50-252 County Indigent Health Care Information
- 50-284 Request for Confidentiality
- 50-290 "Going Out of Business Sale" Permit Application
- 50-291 Going Out of Business Sale Permit
- 50-792 Electronic Appraisal Roll Submission Media Information Form (MIF)
- 50-793 Electronic Property Transaction Submission Media Information and Certification Form (MICF)
- 50-801 Agreement for Electronic Delivery of Tax Bills
- 50-803 Texas Property Tax Code Order Form
Your appraisal district can answer questions about property values, exemptions, agricultural appraisal and protests to the appraisal
Your taxing units can answer questions about tax rates and tax bills.
The Comptroller's Property Tax Assistance Division can be reached by calling (800) 252-9121 or e-mail email@example.com.