Property Tax Forms
- Allocation Forms
- ARB - Appraisal Review Board Forms
- Arbitration Forms
- Collections Forms
- Education Forms
- Exemption Forms
- Other Forms
- Property Value Study Audit Request Forms (ISD)
- Property Value Study Protest Forms
- Railroad Rolling Stock Forms
- Rendition Forms
- Reports on Property Value Forms
- Special Appraisal Forms
- Special Inventory Forms
- Survey Forms
- Truth-in-Taxation Forms for Tax Rate Adoption
Appraisal districts can answer questions about property values, exemptions, agricultural appraisal, and protests to the appraisal review board.
Taxing units can answer questions about tax rates and tax bills.
The Comptroller's Property Tax Assistance Division can be reached by calling (800) 252-9121 or emailing email@example.com.