Texas Franchise Tax Forms
Use Franchise Tax WebFile to file your franchise tax forms and make payments online:
- free, secure and accurate
- automatically loads the forms you need
- immediate confirmation of your filing!
- payment-only option available
- You'll need your WebFile number if you're a first-time filer, or your password if you filed franchise tax electronically last year.
If you are unable to file using WebFile, use our downloadable .PDF Reports.
System Requirements: Adobe Reader
Texas Franchise Tax Reports for Prior Years
- Reports Originally Due May 15, 2000 through May 15, 2007
- Reports Originally Due January 1, 1992 through December 31, 1999
- Reports Originally Due Prior to January 1, 1992
- Credit Schedules for Reports Originally Due before January 1, 2008
Additional Franchise Tax Forms
- Questionnaires for Franchise Tax Accountability
- Unincorporated Political Committee Statement
- Status Change or Closing or Reinstating a Business
See Texas Franchise Tax Overview for more information
Franchise tax report forms should be mailed to the following address:
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
P.O. Box 149348
Austin, TX 78714-9348