Texas Certified Capital Company Program (CAPCO) Forms
The forms listed below are PDF files. They include graphics, fillable form fields, scripts and functionality that work best with the free Adobe Reader. While other browsers and viewers may open these files, they may not function as intended unless you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- AP-213 Application for Certification as a Certified Capital Company
- AP-214 Certified Capital Company Application Requesting Allocation of Tax Credits
- 25-111 Certified Capital Company Certified Copy of a Resolution
- 25-112 Certified Capital Company Agreement to Notify Office
- 25-113 Certified Capital Company Authorization to Investigate
- 25-114 Certified Capital Company Voting Interest List
- 25-115 Certified Capital Company Biographical Affidavit
- 25-116 Certified Capital Company Affidavit of Individuals
- 25-117 Program I - Certified Investor Annual Notification of Credit Transfer
- 25-120 Program II - Certified Investor Annual Notification of Credit Transfer
- 25-118 Program I - Certified Investor Tax Credit Transfer Affidavit
- 25-121 Program II - Certified Investor Tax Credit Transfer Affidavit
- 25-308 Instructions for Application for Certification as a Certified Capital Company
Read more about the Texas CAPCO Program.
You can also download other forms for Texas Insurance Tax.
Visit our tax pages for more information on Texas taxes and fees.